Terms and conditions Squamish Connector Contest
1. How to participate: simply ‘Like’ our page and tag a friend. Make sure to come back on October 11, 2019, and October 18, 2019 to learn who will be the lucky winner!
2. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a Squamish Connector contest since September 30, 2018 (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of September 30, 2019; (iii) are not employees of Squamish Connector, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary. No limit entries per person per contest. Entries must be received no later than 4 pm Pacific Time on Friday, October 18 at 4 PM. Squamish Connector is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Squamish, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. By accepting to win, the winner is confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing Squamish Connector from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5. There will be one (1) prize of a We are celebrating our extra departure times for the weekends for Squamish. See details and contest dates below. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prize will be awarded at the Squamish Connector location to contest winner. Contest winner needs to come and pick up the price in person at the Squamish Adventure Centre.
Friday, September 30, 2019 – 11 AM PST to Friday, October 18, 2017, at 5 PM PST.
Contest ends Friday, October 18 at 4 PM!
Friday, Friday, October 11, 2017, at 4 PM PST.
Friday, Friday, October 18, 2017, at 4 PM PST.
6. The selected winner(s) will be contacted by email or on the social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner(s) does not respond then s/he will be notified for the second time, 3 days after the first notification. If the winner(s) still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner(s) will be chosen in the same manner until a winner(s) is successfully contacted. If the selected winner(s) can't physically come and pick up his/her prize in person at the Squamish Adventure Centre, another new winner will be drawn at random.
7. Squamish Connector and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
8. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. By entering the entrant consents to the collection of all personal information included on their entry and agrees to the use and disclosure of such information by and between Squamish Connector, an independent judging organization, and their agents. The winner(s) also agrees to the collection, use, and disclosure of their name, entry, photographs, voice and statements for Squamish Connector's publicity purposes without further compensation. All personal information collected from entrants will be used only for the purposes of administering the contest and for marketing and promotional purposes as contemplated by these rules; under no circumstances will any personal information be sold or rented to third parties. All personal information collected by Squamish Connector will be kept in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
9. The right is reserved by Squamish Connector to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of Squamish Connector or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.