Squamish ✈ YVR ✈ Squamish
A Step-by-Step Guide: How to get from YVR to Squamish
1. Once you land at YVR (Vancouver International Airport), collect your bags, and follow signs to the Canada Line Skytrain or "Train to City"
2. Purchase a ticket, board the Skytrain, and travel to the very last stop (Waterfront Station), an approximately 26-minute ride.
--> Here is a very helpful youtube video to help you visualize the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYakRsp-e4k
3. When you arrive at Waterfront Station, get off the Skytrain, walk through the terminal and out the main doors onto Cordova Street
4. Our shuttle buses pick up just across the street, on Cordova (cross street is Seymour) in the commercial loading zone in front of Deville Coffee. Make sure you cross the street from the exit doors of Waterfront Station to ensure you are on the right side for your departure.
5. Pickup times from this Waterfront (Cordova) location are: 7:55 AM, 9:50 AM, 1:45 PM and 5:30 PM daily
Why choose us as your bus from Squamish to YVR?
MORE CHOICES With three central pickup and drop off locations available to choose from in Squamish, we offer our customers traveling with luggage convenient options close to local accommodation. The most out of any other bus provider.
GREATER VALUE Save yourself the hassle, the cost of gas, and expensive parking fees by leaving your car safely at home. And, at as little as $17/trip using our Connector Pass, we are the least expensive coach bus operator in the corridor.
PERSONAL SERVICE We call Squamish home and consider our customers as friends and neighbours. We have a smaller fleet and dedicated team here to make you feel comfortable and welcome every time you travel with us.
Why should we be your first choice for a bus from YVR to Squamish?
EFFICIENT You won’t sit idle on a bus in downtown traffic with us. After a short 26-minute ride on the Canada Line Skytrain to Waterfront Station, we will pick you up and bring you up to Squamish on our non-stop service.
CONVENIENT Offering the closest pickup location to Waterfront Station, we won’t ask you to roll your luggage all over town to catch your bus.
FLEXIBLE If your flight is delayed or canceled, we offer complimentary ticket changes right up until 3 hours before you’re booked to depart with us. No hidden fees or additional charges.
Do you or your loved ones travel frequently?
We offer a 10-trip Connector Pass for $170 CAD, including tax, which works out to just $17 per trip! These passes are valid for one year and can be shared amongst family members and friends. Think of it as our very own “frequent flyer” pass. Learn more here.
Looking for private transportation from YVR to Squamish or YVR to Whistler, and back?
Email us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: An additional Skytrain pass purchase is required for riding the Canada Line. For more information on the frequency and first and last train; please visit the Translink website.
Feeling unsure about using the Skytrain and need a more visual "how to"?
Click here to watch a video and learn how to travel from YVR to Waterfront Station on the Canada Line.
Click here to watch a video and learn how to travel from Waterfront Station to YVR on the Canada Line.