Your health, safety, and comfort, has and always will be our highest priority. As a result, we will be implementing a new protocol to ensure this is a smooth and safe transition. We have been communicating regularly with Worksafe BC and the Transportation Board to ensure we meet the highest standards possible.
We are encouraging a few changes in how you use our buses to ensure physical distancing is respected and everyone feels safe.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, you are not permitted in our shuttle
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Call you doctor, local public health or call 8-1-1.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come on the shuttle
- Keep physical distancing while waiting for the bus
- Keep physical distancing while on the bus
-Limited seating on the bus to ensure physical distancing. We do allow for greater numbers if groups are in the same social bubble
- Please follow boarding instructions
- Wearing a face mask or covering your face is required. Face masks are available on the bus
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on the bus
- Make sure you make a reservation and have it ready for the driver to scan
- Driver will wear face mask when interacting with passengers
-There will be a divider between the driver and passengers, for the safety of both
- Bus will be cleaned and disinfected after each trip
- Please feel free to send us any feedback by email or facebook
Thanks for helping keep our staff and other passengers safe!