Covid-19 Safety Plan
Your health, safety, and comfort, has and always will be our highest priority. As a result, we will be implementing a new protocol to ensure this is a smooth and safe transition. We have been communicating regularly with Worksafe BC and the Transportation Board to ensure we meet the highest standards possible.
We are encouraging a few changes in how you use our buses to ensure physical distancing is respected and everyone feels safe.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Call you doctor, local public health or call 8-1-1
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come on the shuttle
- Keep physical distancing while waiting for the bus
- Keep physical distancing while on the bus as best as possible
- Please follow boarding instructions
- Wearing a face mask or covering your face is required. Face masks are available on the bus. Please call our office before making a reservation if you have a medical exception.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on the bus
- Make sure you make a reservation and have it ready for the driver to scan
- Driver will wear face mask when interacting with passengers
- Drivers who show symptoms of COVID or have tested positive for COVID will require to self- isolate for 5 days or until symptoms have subsided as per the BCCDC recommendations
-There will be a divider between the driver and passengers, for the safety of both
- Bus will be cleaned and disinfected after each trip
- Please feel free to send us any feedback by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for helping keep our staff and other passengers safe!